The VECTOR-HIL is essentially the most superior coaching simulator developed by UAV Navigation. It permits simulated operations utilizing precisely the identical configuration and circumstances as for an actual flight.
VECTOR-HIL permits prospects to coach their pilots with UAV Navigation’s system, however that can be utilized in commerce gala’s or for industrial DEMOs. Nonetheless, it may be utilized in iron-bird environments for testing in addition to to attach some payloads for a extra life like simulation. The gadget consists of two separated computational boards: one runs an plane simulator (SIM) whereas the second (FCC) runs the true flight Vector software program.
The SIM is ready to:
● Show the 3D platform and atmosphere on Flight Gear.
● Emulate the plane dynamics primarily based on a fancy dynamic and parameterized mannequin.
● Emulate the behaviour of an estimator suite (AHRS) which is included in the usual autopilot VECTOR.
● Emulate totally different payload sensors reminiscent of: Laser Altimeter, Weight on wheels (WOW), RPM sensor and so forth…
● Learn the PWM output from the AP to emulate the servo actuator in every management floor. Additionally, it’s doable to simulate sensor failure, noise, disturbances and servo malfunction.
● Carry out full Pre-flight procedures.
The FCC Board stands for Flight Management Laptop and runs the true flight management software program. It receives the angle information from the AHRS-INS port as the unique code does, and it’s configured and managed by Visionair.