⚠ Take a 10 minute cool down break between flights.
⚠ Charge the battery at a current input less than 0.5A to avoid damage to the USB charger.
⚠ When in headless mode, please do not change the direction of your transmitter, and do not let the drone fly to your back, else it may be hard to control the drone;
⚠ When you press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the position of the transmitter and keep flying to your back. Press any key to stop. For better flying experience, use this function under headless mode.
⚠ Recommended for ages 14 and up.
• 6-axis gyro based on 4 channels to ensure a stable and fast flight.
• One button take-off and land function makes it easy to control, especially for beginners.
• Press the 3D flip button and push the right throttle to perform a 3D flip.
• 3 speed modes for pilots of all levels.
• Higher speed capability increases stability in windy conditions.
• Equipped with LED navigation lights and remote-control indicator light for night flights.
• Left hand control(MODE2) is ideal for pilots of all skill levels.
► Quadcopter Weight: 0.39lb (no need to register with FAA)
► Battery:3.7V 1000mAh Li-Po battery
► Charging Time: Approximately 90 minutes
► Flying Time: 8-10 minutes
► Control Distance: Approximately 328 feet (80 meters)
► Video Transmission Range: Approximately 95 feet (30 meters)
✈ Ultra-Long Flying Time: Each battery provides a 8-10 minutes ultra-long flying time. And with 2 batteries, you can have less charging time between flights. To buy more batteries, search ASIN: B07F868FYC on amazon.com.
✈ Easy-to-Use and Stable: Beginner-friendly buttons labeled for ease of use for beginners, and hobby users. The latest 6-axis gyro offers extra stability for easy handling and 360° flips.
✈ FPV Camera & Live Video: View live video of your flight on your Android or iOS device with the first-person view (FPV) Wi-Fi feature. Easily adjust the direction of the camera to take videos and photos.
✈ Altitude Hold: Altitude hold function allows you to release the throttle enabling the drone to hover while maintaining its current height.
✈ Headless Mode & One Key Return Home: Optimized for proper functionality even when the drone is out of sight. When using headless mode, drone will respond to the pilots’ location, regardless of the positioning of the camera’s orientation. One key return home signals an out of sight drone to come back to the user with the simple click of a button.